Boiler Local Operator
- Responsible for monitoring the status of all boiler local system on a continuous basis
- Responsible for performing all Boiler local operations during Unit start-up, Preventive Shutdown and even in Emergency or Tripping situations
- Follow up Operational instructions from CRO_ Boiler on what to accomplish operational activities during their shift.
- Performs the working level checks on all Boiler local systems after shift turn-over.
- Monitor and log data of equipment parameters accurately.
- Start-up and shut-down the plant under CRO_ Boiler
- Respond immediately to process the upset conditions for Boiler local area; apply quick fix, and analyze the root causes of problems, determine the most appropriate corrective measure, and issue the trouble memos to the maintenance department if needed.
- Performs the periodic testing of equipment under his area of control.
- Performs other tasks/ functions that may be assigned from time to time regarding Operation
- At least 3 years related work experience or at least 1 year as Boiler local operator for more than Super critical coal power plant.
- Preferably with actual super or ultra-super critical coal power plant experience as a Local operator.
- At least Interpret P&ID, Single line Diagram for more than Super critical coal power plant, Computer skills, and ability to manipulate the Circuit Breaker for more than the medium voltage.
- BS Engineering - EE, ME, I&C, Chemical
- Prefer a completion certificate of training course related to Super or Ultra critical coal power plant operation
- Prefer a completion certificate of English training course
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Huong Lam for further information: +(84) 343986490 or email: email@example.com
- Huong Lam