Logistics Import & Export Manager (HCMC)
LocationHo Chi Minh
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
An excellent Logistics Import-Export Manager job based in Ho Chi Minh City has just arisen at a global technology leader.
Import & Export Management:
- Manage customs brokers and customs process
- Collaborate with brokers to file post summary corrections and reconciliation entries with nationwide Customs, that includes key expectation: Lead standard procedures for contracting, customs clearance, tax,...
- Daily checking and report inbound status
- Analyze import data to assess the impact of special trade programs and regulatory changes
- Support value reconciliation for vendor managed inventory, including compilation of customs reconciliation entry information using Customs data, customs broker data, customs entry documents, and SAP database.
- Checking, verifying logistics cost from third-party company
- Submitting payment request for third-party company
KPI Management & others:
- Monitoring On Time Good Receipt Index
- Monitoring Customs clearance on time
- Cost Saving
- At least 10 years working experience in Customs Clearance, Import & Export, with minimum 5 years at management role in multinational companies.
- Strong customs clearance service and good relationship with General Department of Customs.
- Good communication skill & problem solving
- Excellent English communication
- University Graduate or equivalent working experience
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. Vu Che at +84 365 866 711 or email@example.com to discuss further.
- Vu Che