M&A - Senior Associate
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryLegal / Compliance
IndustryLaw / Legal / Compliance
A prestigious, full-service Law firm
• Assisting multi-national corporations to explore investment incentives under different bilateral and multilateral trade agreements, and to establish subsidiaries and representative offices in Vietnam.
• Assisting clients being foreign and foreign-owned advertisers to purchase the shares of an advertising company in Vietnam from the existing shareholders, with a call option in favor of the buyers post-Closing.
• Advising multi-national corporations on corporate issues upon their restructuring of subsidiaries in Vietnam.
• Advising multi-national corporations operating in the fields of ITC and pharma to do business in Vietnam and raise governmental awareness to their businesses.
• Collaborating closely with client deal teams and industry specialists to help design practical and strategic solutions to legal and commercial concerns
• Associates work in a collegiate environment, for a range of partners, and can expect a good variety of work.
• Developing relationships with clients including gaining a good knowledge of the client’s businesses, economic drivers, market and sector requirements in order to ensure advice is relevant and commercial.
• Engaging in business development activities and being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work
• Working as part of a team including assisting with the supervision of junior lawyers’ work, and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience with the team
• Associates are given regular and direct contact with clients, with a culture based on associates being given the level of responsibility they are ready for, rather than a PQE based method of work allocation.
• Advising and assisting multi-national corporations on day-to-day corporate matters, corporate governance, contract review and licensing process.
• Conducting and coordinating legal due diligence process
• From 6 years of working experience as an Associate in Law firms
• Strong experience in M&A deals, covering a wide range of industries, from consumer goods, processing/manufacturing, services, pharmaceuticals, real estate & construction, project finance
• Qualified Vietnamese Lawyer
• Fluent in English
Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in Law
Please click on the "Apply" button or contact our Consultant (Thang Nguyen) for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 84 798 190294
- Thang Nguyen