Machine Learning Engineer
An excellent Machine Learning Engineer job based in Hanoi has just arisen at one of the world's leading information technologies companies.
- Analyze EEG/EMG/EOG brain signals to predict user states such as focus, stress, emotion, sleep stages, and other relevant information.
- Develop machine learning models to analyze large amounts of data from different sources and build predictive models that provide insights into user's states and behaviors.
- Develop and maintain recommendation systems and health assistants using advanced machine learning techniques.
- Research brain and auditory stimulations for sleep enhancement, cognitive function improvement, psychology treatment and other unlocking brain potentials
- Work closely with other team members, including neuroscientists, software engineers, and product managers, to deliver high-quality products and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement algorithms and models to solve complex problems.
- At least 3 years of experience in building machine learning models and applying machine learning techniques in the industry.
- Strong programming skills in Python (and/or C/C++) and experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras
- Optional 1: Strong knowledge of signal processing techniques and/or experience working with EEG brain signals.
- Optional 2: Experience with natural language processing (c), chatbot and/or recommendation systems, ...
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's, master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
Please click the APPLY button to apply for the position or contact Ms. Anh Pham at +84 24 32181832 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Thi Phuong Anh Pham