Added 31 days ago
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
A new job as Maintenance Manager has just arisen from a large consumer electronics product manufacturer based in Binh Duong province.
- Ensure equipment and resource: Available, Suitable, Ready, Reliable, Safe, Optimum condition for operation with highest efficiency and lowest cost
- Coordinate team to resolve machine issues, changeover
- Deploy RCA to prevent breakdown repeated
- Develop and execute PM system
- Optimize spare part inventory and R&M cost
- Measure/ tracking PM performance and define short-term/long term plan to improve according to company goal
- Assess team performance, skill and develop team to be qualified for scope of work
- More than 3 years of experience as Maintenance Manager
- Ref requirement sheet
- Understanding PM/ CM/ AM, know categorize maintenance type
- Set up PM plan
- R&M & Spare part, MTTR, MTBF control
- PM management
- Automation; PLC, Servo, Inverter
- Functional Skills: Ability to use CAD, Excel, PowerPoint
- English fluency
- Bachelor’s degree of engineering: electrical, automation, mechatronics, mechanical.
If you are ready to join this job opportunity, please click on APPLY BUTTON or reach out to Mr. Hai Nguyen via email@example.com or +84 327 849 682 for immediate attention.
- Hai Nguyen