Market Access Director
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 15 Years
A rarely seen Market Access Director position has just risen in one of the most reputable, MNC pharmaceutical company.
This Market Access Director will be responsible for building new team, providing vision and leadership to field force teams to meet area business objectives as the customer’s key partner and advisor.
- To implement MA strategies to gain rapid and high quality results and ensure high standard of compliance, to achieve the company’s business objectives.
- Develop and excellently execute health economics plans/ studies, pricing strategy for all key products and to differentiate launched and promoted products from key competitors.
- Get the endorsement from the international market access for the strategy alignment and local customization.
- Ensure the study outcome and readiness to develop, manage and deliver health economics documents to submit to the health authorities when required
- Collaborate with product teams to develop and deliver health economic tools to appropriately influence funding allocation, decision making and guideline development within the Vietnam healthcare system
- Project manage health economic agencies in developing health economic models, reviews and publications to support the business needs
- Review and customize global and economic models and dossiers to the Vietnam’s business needs
- Develop and provide targeted health economic training program for internal and external customers
- Adherence to company and industry codes of conduct, ethics, pharma code
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Medicine or Public Health or Health Sciences
- Experienced in Market Access/ Key Account Managementor Pharma Marketing
- Experiences in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced in English (speaking, writing) and communication skills
- Advanced in Presentation skills
- Studied Master in Healthcare, Pharrmacy or MBA
- Experiences with HTA/Reimbursment/Price Negotiation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / Medicine
Please click the APPLY button or contact Dang Le at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Dang Le