Market Intelligence Manager (HCM)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryMarketing / PR
One of a leading insurance companies is currently looking for a Market Intelligence Manager to be based in Ho Chi Minh City.
This Market Intelligence Manager is responsible for coordinating and working with departments and divisions within the organization to collect qualitative and quantitative data, internal and external information.
- Research and Market Intelligence Management:
- Coordinate and work with departments and divisions within the organization to collect; qualitative and quantitative data and internal and external information (both official and non-traditional);
- Execute data integration and analysis by building descriptive model and predictive model with supports from Data Analytics Department;
- Present business information, do business analysis, industry analysis, market research on data-driven basis to understand thoroughly the market place, foresee the emerging trends of consumer needs and competition propositions;
- Deliver reports on the company’s businesses, market competitions, industry analysis, customer insights to support the business with information of the competitive landscape, being aware of market’s the opportunities and threats and the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- People Management:
- Support the Market Intelligence Senior Manager in delivering reports and other tasks as requires;
- Support the team in daily operation;
- Provide coaching, on the job training and support subordinates;
- At least 4 years of experience in financial insurance industries, multinational companies with at least 1-2 years in management role;
- Research and market intelligence experience, including understanding the market place, competitive strategies & customer insights, new trends;
- Demonstrate analytical thinking, strategic thinking and excellent writing report skills;
- Have passion and eagerness to learn new things;
- Be able to capture new trends, new technologies;
- Team and people management;
- People management accountabilities include coaching, supervising and providing feedback.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Applied Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Insurance, and Banking is required.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON.
- Hoa Dang