Added 64 days ago
IndustryFinance & Banking
Our client, a company specializing in Financial Service industry is hiring a potential candidate for the Marketing Manager
- Collaborate with marketing teams in different countries globally, plan and implement digital marketing strategy, and ensure they are aligned with global marketing strategy.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage performance of the digital marketing channels (GoogleAds, FacebookAds, ZaloAds, Coc Coc .etc…). to drive targeted audiences to the funnel
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners when required.
- With planning and executing multi-faceted, complex integrated events (virtual, hybrid, and in-person) within a company or agency
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral in English & Vietnamese
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing with at least one year specialized experience in digital advertising (GoogleAds, FacebookAds, ZaloAds, Coc Coc .etc…)
- Familiarity with SEM and Paid Social.
- Strong in data analysis
- Marketing experience in the financial industry is plus.
- Must be computer literate with strong competency in Microsoft Office tools.
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Phuong Tran via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Diem Phuong Tran