ExperienceMore than 15 Years
An excellent ME Specialist job based in Hanoi has just arisen at one of the world's leading real estate companies.
- Advise to lead on all issues related to the MEP field in project development, from drafting exemplary standards for project types such as professional operators, to consulting units. foreign expertise, systems suitable for digital development (design, installation and operation), etc.
- Instruct, lecture, and conduct seminars with VH engineers in specialized MEP engineering work.
- Representation in communication and seminars with foreign consulting units when needed, including product promotion.
- Control and give opinions on MEP principles and technical infrastructure.
- Work and exchange design advice during the principle design phase when invited.
- Participate in evaluating major MEP principles and solutions.
- Participate from the planning design stage.
- In the design acceptance committee and author supervision at the construction site
- Participate in technical councils for symbolic, complex, and large-scale projects.
- Other agreements:
- Design energy-saving buildings
- Building design optimizes functionality
- Environmentally friendly project design
- The design of the building is a symbolic highlight
- Apply BIM to Design, quantity take-off, and operations.
- Over 20 years of experience in implementing high-rise buildings, mixed-use urban areas, hotels, hospitals, schools, factories, MEP infrastructure,...
- Worked for a major design consultancy
- At least 15 years of experience
- Priority is given to having worked for both local and domestic design consultants (meaning you will have a more comprehensive view, but if you work abroad, you may not know how to optimize costs)
- In-depth understanding of subjects in the field of MEP
- Master's degree or higher in the MEP field
- Thanh Dong