To develop & design automation machine, equipment jig tool for assembly process by all related technology, technical requirement.
- Development process to setup new production line, launching new product. Design tool jig, machine design (mechanical) whole or part of machine, station. New technology study & develop to apply in production
- Design process, workflow, DFMEA for product....
- Design machine concept & break down detail design.
- Build detail requirement & co-operate with outside supplier to design machine jig, tool for new product.
- Build operation instructions for production line, machine setting condition document.
- Mass trial run & mass production machine readiness preparation. Continue follow up the production feedback after MP running.
- Apply ECN to machine design.
- Study, research new technology to apply to production machine, equipment
- Trouble shooting & problem solving for all related issue of quality, technical due to machine, jig tool assembly on production line during the trial & pre-MP phase
- Troubleshooting to ensure the operation of equipment, machine ...
- Diagnose, analyse for trouble, error arising on production line...
- Continue improvement for quality up, productivity up & reduce production cost
- Co-operate with process engineer, production & quality team to improve capability, ability & performance of current MP equipment, machine.
- New machine design feedback to solve current machine chronic issue (quality & productivity)
- Equipment, machine DWG management
- Release DWG to making & order part to build up machine
- Ensure DWG in latest version & correspond with actual machine condition
- Contact with supplier, tooling room to confirm the technical ability for tooling process
- Support to supplier to solve issue during setup or trial new machine & new process
- Clearly understand self’s and section’s goals to make contribution to obtain quality and delivery goals.
- Be accountable for the compliance to rules, procedures and requirement in terms of:
- 6S & KAIZEN
- Environmental Health Safety
- RBA & Social Responsibility
- Protection of company assets
- Understand, support and contribute to current company's Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Vietnamese local only
- At least 5 years experiences
- Work experience in manufacture company or machine, automation design (work at position like: Automation engineer, machine design engineer) who experience design automation machine or robot
- Good in English OR Japanese
- Be able to read & create technical drawings
- Good knowledge at manufacturing processes
- Good skill & experience with design automation machine, jig tool (NX, Inventor ...)
- Being good at Office SW (MS Word, excel, Power point)
- Good English
- Confidentiality, initiative, accountability, carefulness, honesty,
- Willing to learn & sharing knowledge
- Good communication and analytic skills, interpersonal skills
- Hard work, able to work overtime when needed
- University degree
- Mechanical or Mechatronic is preferred
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Thao Do for further information: +84 855 106 623 or email email@example.com
- Thao Do