Added 29 days ago
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryPurchasing / Procurement / Expenditure / Buyer / Merchandiser
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Our client, an international company working as sourcing agents, is looking for Merchandise Manager to manage its sourcing office in Ho Chi Minh city.
- Manage the sourcing office based in Ho Chi Minh City;
- Develop office sourcing strategy, in co-operation with company’s goals and Heads of Sourcing in headquarter offices;
- Offer local market intelligence to support the turnover development of various product categories;
- Maintain knowledge database about the market development and the sourcing possibilities of the country;
- Identify, communicate, manage and overcome risks, gaps, and issues throughout the product development process;
- Participate in buying activities in the country upon alignment with product categories in charge;
- Advise international buyers and local suppliers on product requirements, market trends and related economic and social issues;
- Monitor the order follow up processes and shipment reliability of various product categories;
- Drive compliance, social and environmental responsibilities for the Vietnam office;
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of professionals in order to reach the defined goals.
- At least 10 years related work experience in merchandising, sourcing and assortment building with focus on European Market;
- Must be fluent in English communication and written skills. Chinese fluency is a plus;
- Excellent sourcing experience in other South East Asian Countries;
- Strong product knowledge in hardgoods categories, especially in Outdoor and Household products ;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, customer and market orientation;
- Strong negotiation and sourcing experience;
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to bring about change, highly flexible and with strong intercultural competence;
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Outlook);
- High availability for frequent travel.
- Degree holder in International Procurement, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or equivalent disciplines.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Linh Hoang