Merchandiser (Home Goods)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
Our client, an international buying office, is looking for a Merchandiser in charge of housewares, kitchenware, baby/juvenile, fitness, electronics, but not limited to.
- Independently creates value for the company by securing business through competitive quotations and managing new development activities effectively
- Develops strong personal relationships with key clients
- Source new vendors and perform factory assessments
- Prepare quotations, offers, and maintain database up to date
- Develop new products according to customer’s requirements, follow up projects development with suppliers and ensure deadlines are met
- Participation in project team meetings, kick-off meetings and status meetings
- Understand for whole procedure from looking for products, get orders to follow details with product quality, package, inspection, delivery, etc.
- Strong knowledge of purchasing market and price level as well as target consumer sales market
- Handle administrative documents for vendors registration in company system, purchase order and payments follow up
- Handle sample shipment/reception
- Adheres to correct business practices and company procedures
- To be organized for filing for daily inquires, order files
- Minimum 3 years working experience in merchandising/sourcing at trading company or buying office
- Familiar with Western markets
- Experience in home goods / hardgoods / plastic injection
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in manufacturing, OEM and development
- Must be able to accurately and confidently communicate with factories and the team in the US
- Fluent in Vietnamese & English written and spoken skills
- Ability to speak Chinese is a plus
- Good negotiation ability
- Self-motivated team player & willing to work under pressure
- Aggressive / responsible and willing to travel in Vietnam (30%)
- University degree, preferably in International trade, Marketing and/or business administration, economics, engineering or other relevant discipline.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang