Middle-Associate / Senior Associate (Corporate & M&A)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryLegal / Compliance
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryLaw / Legal / Compliance
Our client is a leading international company in the field of law and legal consulting.
- Support the Managing Partner and others partner/lawyers;
- Carry out research, advice and legal opinion work;
- Attend meetings with clients and other third parties;
- Liaise with government departments and organisations;
- Draft documents and co-ordinate the preparation of Vietnamese and English language versions of documentation;
- Undertake business development activities (if necessary);
- Assist in promotional activities and external legal assistance programmes organised or undertaken by the Firm;
- Perform such other tasks as would be usually carried out by lawyers within the Firm.
- 5-10 years of experience in Law Firm;
- Fluency in oral and written Vietnamese and English;
- Familiarity and legal expertise in one or more of the following areas: banking and finance; corporate/commercial legal work; foreign investment; equitization; oil and gas; securities; real estate.
- Ability to work individually and on the team as well as the ability to adapt effectively to various personalities;
- Good practice of customer service and advisor to different nationalities of clients.
University degree or higher in law with outstanding academic results.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. Thang Nguyen at +84 28 3636 5811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more.
- Thang Nguyen