National Sales Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
An exciting National Sales Manager role has just become available in a MNC healthcare company.
In this leadership role, the National Sales Manager will be responsible for planning and implementing strategy in managing distributors and key accounts to achieve profitable sales growth for company's hospital solutions portfolio.
- Achieve profitable sales growth by developing and implementing sales plan and key account plan
- Manage entire sales force to deliver consistent results by building, leading and coaching
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure flawless implementation of marketing programs
- Optimize the existing distribution model and drive partners to meet key performance metrics and to maintain the right level of resources to grow the business
- Keep updated on target audience changing behaviors, market trends, needs, potential, penetration, coverage, distribution and competitions
- Work with regional team for sales plan and regional projects
- Develop business opportunities in potential or substitute channels
- Experience in leading a sales team with proven track records.
- Experience in ethical channel, especially in bidding, product launching and/or project management.
- Experience in leading a team and in managing relationships with key accounts and channel partners.
- Strong operating and problem solving skills with proven track record in delivering consistent results.
- Bachelor's degree
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. An Tran at +84 28 3636 5811 or email@example.com to discuss further.
- An Tran