National Sales Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 15 Years
Our client is globally recognized by both dentists and dental technicians in more than 100 countries, they are also one of the leading manufacturers of quality dental products contributing to patient health through dentists, technicians, and other dental professionals. Currently they are seeking candidates for National Sales Manager to growth their Vietnam market.
Commercial Sales Operations:
- Manage monthly effective Sales Closing as per Calendar
- Prepare Inventory Management/stock requirement as per the business requirement
- Setting Yearly Team Sales Target as well as Individual Sales Targets
- Manage Sales order approvals as per the predefined criteria
Transfer Sales Management:
- Review of Transfer Sales achievement in line with Budget
- Manage PDCA (Plan Do Check Act) cycle for each associate for Transfer Sales
- Provide Support to Associate facing issues in achieving their individual Sales Target
- Managing the ratio of Primary Sales to Secondary Sales
- Promoting New & Focus Products to group of dealers through training Sessions
Training And Development:
- Provide periodical Sales Training to Associate to improve the productivity.
- Ensure newly joined Associates are trained on CRM modules
- Arrange online Sessions for CRM system enhancement
- Preparing Development plans for Associates needs improvement
Market Intelligence and Branding:
- Key Opinion leaders - Interface with key influencers in the market to drive education and market-share.
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria ; be the expert on your competition and how to beat them
- Establish a differentiated positioning of your products at all purchase interfaces such as communications, event management such as trade events and conferences
New Product Launch and Sales Enablement:
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan. Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products.
- Upload Regionwide & Associate level Target Setting for Transfer Sales
- Review of Transfer Sales Reports on Daily, weekly & monthly to optimise sales
- CRM data maintenance
- CRM enhancement for Sales & Marketing requirements in line with Business Plans
- Monitor & maintain average no. of calls for individual Associate.
- Identifying new Territories to enhance business possibilities
- Enhancing existing market by exploring better opportunities
- Identifying new customers for market/Sales expansions
- Building Sales Teams through continuous monitoring/reviews to enhance higher productivity levels
- Responsible for the outbound marketing activities for various products, and craft the messaging and positioning of products.
- Conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand.
- Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products for the market.
- Prepare and Submit Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly reports like Transfer Sales, No. of Visits, Primary Vs Secondary Ratio
- Maintain standards as per the guidelines
- Executing the Action plan provided by regional in the areas on Sales performance
- Cascade & monitor management policy to all Sales Associates
- Minimum 15 to 18 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing, with at least 10 years in Dental Industry.
- Must have a good command of English. Other languages would be an advantage.
- Should be able to communicate effectively and have excellent negotiation skills.
- University degree in Business Administration, preferably MBA from a recognized university
Please contact me at +84 936 840 048 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
- Dang Le