Added 14 days ago
.NET Developer (new)
- Design, implement and maintain software components in complex, distributed systems.
- Work closely with other groups (QA, Tech Support) to effectively diagnose and resolve software defects.
- Participate into team collaborative design and code review activities.
- Prioritize tasks and communicate to senior management effort estimates and project status periodically.
- At least 3 years of working experience as Software Engineer.
- Proficiency in C#/.NET programming with Visual Studio 2015 or above in Windows environment.
- Knowledge of multi-threading, secure protocols (SSL/TLS) relational databases and SQL.
- Familiarity with Java application development is preferred, but not required.
- Working experience with Nuance Document Imaging's software products is a plus.
- Familiarity with C++(MFC/ATL) is a plus
- Good command of English.
Please contact Ms. Phuong (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details. Thank you.
- Phuong Truong