Office Manager cum Assistant
LocationHo Chi Minh City
Our client, a leading international company in metallurgical plant engineering and automation system products for the metal industry, is looking for Executive Assistant.
- Assisting in strategic planning and monitoring performance of the organization.
- Coordination with group companies, location offices & internal departments.
- Process Development & Implementation.
- Managing travel arrangements.
- Analyze the Daily/Weekly/Monthly Progress Reports.
- Preparing Technical/Management Presentations.
- Operations and Customer Relationship Management.
- Collecting and interpreting data.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and organizing meetings/ events etc.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Office Administration related activities.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Process Orientation.
- Planning and Organizing skills.
- Relationship Management.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Knowledge of steel/metal industry will be an added advantage.
- Executes with Excellence.
- Demonstrates Entrepreneurial Mindset.
- Leads Self.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- B.Tech /MBA/Graduate
Please contact Ngan Nguyen for more information via mobile 034 8559 861 or email email@example.com
- Ha Tran