Operation Controller Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Our client, a company specializing in FMCG is hiring a potential candidate for the Operation Controller Manager position.
- Take overall responsibility over the costing process and methodology applied, ensuring it is in-line with groups accounting and controlling manual.
- Maintain material master records for RM, PM, and FG, including the coordination of stock takes, updating of standard cost prices and analysis of purchase price variances.
- Analyse company’s overhead structure on the operations side and suggest methods to reduce costs.
- Take the lead and ensure OTIF monthly financial reporting and closing.
- Plan the latest estimated forecasts and annual budget for the company’s operations.
- Plan and prepare the forecasts of balance sheet including working capital.
- Co-operate with external auditors in preparing field work request.
- Gather, follow up and report to Department Operation Managers about actual expenses arising monthly.
- Provide accurate and appropriate financial information to relevant departments.
- Initiate and implement internal financial controls in the operations area.
- Provide financial support to procurement function.
- Contribute to the S&OP process through the production results, generating meaningful financial forecasts, analysis, and insight.
- Ensure compliance with the financial policies in the CAPEX processes and support with relevant business case preparation and analyses.
- Take part or lead finance related projects.
- Prepare analyses and presentations for the company’s stakeholders.
- At least five years’ experience at the same controller position in international manufacturing companies
- Knowledge of management control mechanism, standard cost process, manufacturing core processes
- Good communication (both oral & written English & Vietnamese)
- Excellent use of Excel, familiar with SAP system or any other finance/ accounting system
- Graduate Finance/ Economic University, major in Finance/ Accounting
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Ngan Bui at +84 931 82 53 02 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Ngan Bui