Adecco's client - A premium international school is looking for an Operations Manager
- Devise, manage and control budgets whilst promoting and facilitating the continued expansion and improvement of the school’s facilities.
- Strictly control the procurement and operating expenses of the school within the allocated budget.
- Monitor and supervise the expenditure management process to ensure that the budget is cost-effective and within the allocated budget.
- Manage all third-party suppliers to the school including facilities management, security, catering, reprographics, cleaning, and school transport.
- Review vendor/contractor invoices for payment related to contracts, supplies, and work.
- Advise on and recommend resources, energy, and cost savings solutions.
- Project manage all building works and upgrades ensuring compliance with all Dwight Schools and Vietnamese standards and regulations.
- Oversee all health and safety within the school.
- Develop and monitor emergency response efforts and adherence to any fire or other safety regulations as legislated by the local or national government.
- Ensure timely maintenance of school buses and correct functioning of all GPRS systems to allow parents to receive updates.
- Manage all campus maintenance work ensuring all playgrounds, courts, pools, common areas, classrooms, and other school facilities are maintained to the highest standards as laid out in the Dwight Facilities handbook.
- Maintain the highest quality standards for buildings, grounds, and equipment through rigorous inspections and preventive maintenance programs.
- Prepare and maintain written facilities manuals of all maintenance and security procedures and personnel work schedules for all facilities.
- Review all suppliers, maintenance and security staff schedules, and overtime submissions.
- Familiarity with the Operations management of schools or education institutes and/or past experience in school administration.
- Experience in diverse teams.
- Proven ability in effective management of administrative teams.
- Strong business acumen with solid stakeholder management and influencing capabilities.
- Flexible and agile working style.
- Strong drive for organizational improvements.
- Team-oriented and spirited.
- Fluent in written and spoken Vietnamese and English.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
Please kindly click the APPLY button to submit your CV or contact Ms. Linh Do for further information
Phone/Zalo/Viber: 037 589 7163
- Linh Do