Operations Planning Engineer
- Assists the Operations Division Manager to Develop, implement and direct the policy, procedures and practices required for the safe, efficient and reliable operation of the power generation systems and equipment.
- Assist in the development and compliance of plant KPI.
- Direct operations support functions required to ensure compliance to dispatch, utility and Power Purchase Agreement requirements.
- Establishes and implements the training program for the Operations Support Section.
- Establish and maintains plant operations data recordkeeping, chemistry logs, and develops reports required for governmental agencies, shareholders and off-taker.
- Collects and reviews data required for and develops the monthly electrical off-take invoicing.
- Assists the Operations Division Manager to prepare one-year, three-year, and five-year Operational Plans and budgets, integrating operational activities with the Maintenance Plan.
- Prepare periodic reports and perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Division Manager.
- Must have at least 3 years current experience within an oil/gas or thermoelectric facility and have a thorough demonstrated a thorough knowledge of supercritical coal plant operations in 1 of those years.
- Good communication skills in the English language (written and verbal)
- A Bachelor's Degree (mechanical, electrical or other engineering) is required
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Ngoc Nghiem for further information: +(84) 0869318103 or email: email@example.com
- Ngoc Nghiem