IndustryGovernment / NGO
1. DME technical support: The quality of program and project Assessment, Design and Evaluation is consistently improved through active involvement in key DME event in the annual calendar. (Time spent: 40%)
- Lead baseline and evaluation events with assistance provided in formulating methodology, collecting and analyzing data; recommendations given to the final evaluation and assessment reports;
- The company’s Development Programme Approach are contextualized and introduced progressively into assessment, design, monitoring and evaluation;
- Key Performance indicators are consolidated through Horizon and Powerbi
- Program Effectiveness Manager and PQRD Director are assisted to establish a feedback loop with the community for the application of LEAP to inform decision-making;
- Assigned technical programs and projects are assisted in developing standard tools and monitoring the progress toward their goal and outcomes;
- TPs/APs are supported with relevant tools and processes for shared monitoring system;
- APs/TPs/APs are supported with tools and processes for measuring and report on outcome on regular basis.
- Review and provide comments for LEAP documents.
2. iCWBOs/ CWB targets: Indicators for Child Well-being Outcomes (CWBOs) and CWB targets are implemented for maximum relevance and utility in the Vietnam and AP context in consultation with PEU Manager. (Time spent: 20%)
- Indicators are standardized for each TP;
- On-going support is provided to implement baselines in APs/TPs to improve the quality of program DME
- Quality assurance for iCWBO/ CWBT measurements is control in order to make sure that the data is valid and reliable for informing decisions
- AP staff and community capacity is built to understand and use the iCWBO/CWBT data in each AP environment.
- Simple materials are collected and developed to support the effective implementation of the iCWBOs and MIS, Horizon
3. DME Capacity Building: AP teams are supported to build DME capacity for project staff, local partners (Time spent: 20%)
- Staff training workshops are organized to introduce DME, DPA, CWBOs/CWB targets, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), and Horizon;
- Close liaison is built and maintained with other relevant institutions such as local NGOs and National company, Support and Regional Offices to best meet the objectives of Capacity Building for MnE and improve company’s M&E system
4. Coordination - Coordination with other PEU team members and departments (Time spent: 20%)
- Coordinate with CE specialist in order to promote the community ownership in all LEAP cycle
- Coordinate with PE Specialist for MVC/CCT in effectively identifying and assisting MVC and vulnerable groups
- Coordinate with PE specialists in facilitating DME events and learning events
- Assist assigned TP teams in finalizing Technical Program Design Document and TP adaptation through AP planning process.
- Experience of working with NGOs.
- At least 5 year experience on M&E and Information Management System
- Have sound knowledge in developmental approach, M & E and management of information systems.
- Understanding of NGOs and research field.
- Have good skills in training and capacity building.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent communications skills in verbal and written English and Vietnamese
- Bachelor degree in Community Development, Business Administration, Information Management, Public Health and/or related fields.
- Master degree is preferred
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Thanh Tu for further information: email email@example.com
- Tu Nguyen