Plant Director (Binh Duong)
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
ExperienceMore than 15 Years
An excellent Plant Director job based in Binh Duong has just arisen at one of the leading pharmaceuticals company.
- Manage Quality Management Section (QA, QC), Production and Engineering.
- In charge of EU-GMP project to upgrade the production lines.
- Ensure the factory operates according to EU GMP standards.
- Implement, plan, control, and complete pharmaceutical manufacturing operations in order to achieve production targets and quality targets.
- Management of regulations, proposals, purchasing machines/ devices for production lines to ensure the production operations are carried out effectively.
- Consider and approve the allocation of personnel among various departments in the factory.
- Take responsibility for reporting factory production status to BOD and propose solutions and alternatives to improve and enhance the production capacity.
- Perform tasks related to external relations as assigned by BOD
- At least 10 years experiences in Pharmaceutical industry including of 05 years as Plant Director/ Factory Director of EU-GMP pharmaceutical companies.
- Comprehensive EU-GMP knowledge, experience in executing EU-GMP projects.
- Fluent English.
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking, teamwork and excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science or higher in Pharmacy.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. Vu at +84 365 866 711 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Vu Che