Added 178 days ago
Portfolio Officer (Trader)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
IndustryFinance & Banking
Our client is a one of the leaders in asset management companies in the country.
- Conduct secondary research on trading portfolio’s stocks, including collecting and verifying financial information from investee companies and working with securities firms.
- Assist the Fund Director in the preparation of documentation for rebalancing, switch, transactions, as well buy-and-sell of securities.
- Execute and document all trading activities, under the supervision of the Fund Director.
- Perform other tasks, as required by the Fund Director.
- Carrying out the due diligence and valuation analysis for pre-IPO investments. This includes:
- Carrying due diligence, gathering inputs and making analysis, valuations under the monitoring of Director Head of Research.
- Assisting Investment Director in developing investment proposals,
- Maintaining and developing contacts with all necessary stakeholders to the investment deals
- Assist actively the Portfolio Management team to develop secondary research for trading portfolio
- Assist actively the Investment Deal and Portfolio Management teams to monitor and report on the financial performance and implementation of all investments.
- Contribute to the business development efforts, including observing/researching the market, and establishing of partnerships.
- Perform other tasks, as required by the Managing Director or other Directors of the Company under the approval of Director.
- Must have extensive investment experience in Vietnam (pre-IPO companies, and OTC / listed securities) (at least 03 years).
- Strong analytical, planning, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and excellent command of English
- Ability to develop and maintain professional and personal relationships with senior managers with enterprises
- Bachelor degree with distinction /master degree in financial/business/accounting
- Demonstrated successful business development/ marketing experience in financial service sector (securities, fund management experience, CFA preferred).
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Nhi Le at +84 798 116 108 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Tuyet Nhi Le