Added 38 days ago
Procurement Senior Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
IndustryFood & Beverage
Our client, one of the leading company in F&B chain, is hiring potential candidate for Procurement Senior Manager position.
- Participating as a critical member of a cross-functional team in one of our Organizational Units to deliver a new product, service, or technology to market.
- Creating sourcing strategies that sustainably improve the value of materials and services that support our Brands.
- Drive positive impact by buying goods and services from suppliers that are invested in quality.
- Lead and build the creation of holistic plans that drive and enable resilient & efficient supply chains for packaging and raw materials.
- Encourage innovation from our external business partners.
- Identify an interpret new and emerging customer requirements and market trends that will affect future sourcing strategies.
- Other project assign by unit head.
- Must have experiences & knowledge in local F&B market.
- 5-10 years of strategic sourcing or supply chain management experience through which you demonstrated the ability to: Develop sourcing strategies, lead commercial tactics such as negotiation and competitive bidding, manage supplier relationships, Influence leadership/peers to drive business value, and/or analyze and optimize complex supply chains.
- Solid written and verbal communication.
- Strong collaboration and analytical skills.
- Robust thinking and problem-solving.
- A can-do attitude with propensity toward acting with a sense of urgency.
- A bachelor's degree in business, finance, supply chain management, or related field of study.
Please contact for more details through email@example.com
- Linh Hoang