Production Director (F&B Retail)
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
Our client, a well-known restaurant chain, is looking for Production Director based in Long An, who will be responsible for ensuring an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets operation requirements and corporate quality standards.
- Ensure the central kitchen is set up and run within target timeline and budget
- Work on the daily/weekly/monthly production plan, schedules and budget based on company’s strategic plan
- Direct production of semi-food, packaging and delivery of prepared food items from the central kitchen in compliance with food quality, freshness, appearance and portions
- Ensures all purchase and usage in central kitchen is properly recorded, control food cost and analyze whether food cost is optimized
- Review and constantly update corporate quality and food safety standards, department‘s procedures and instruction file to ensure such standards
- Direct all other production activities and ensures cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy and performance standards
- Maintain properties and equipment to ensure compliance with governmental regulations and effective and economical operations
- Works out and continuous optimization of the production processes, product quality and handle the emergency problems timely during the production
- Develops and ensure implementation of EHS management system and ensure compliance with company internal QA policies as well as relevant local and international regulations
- Prepares and submits required operating reports to management to inform current production status and to make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Sets up and follow the KPI target of department to ensure achievement rate
- At least 7 years working experience in production management role related to central kitchen or restaurant business.
- Good knowledge and experience in ISO, HACCP or equivalent international standards
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English communication & written skills.
- Quality focus with Kaizen mindset
- Strong people management skills
- Empathy with our vision and passion for food industry
- Business management and analytical skills.
- Strong planning skills, a logical and systematic approach to work.
- Good time management, with the ability to work under pressure, maintain accuracy and keep to deadlines.
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as to think strategically and laterally
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Bachelor degree & upwards
If you are interested in this role, please click on APPLY BUTTON or directly send your resume to Ms. Linh Hoang - email@example.com for immediate responses. Kindly understand that only qualified candidates will be responded.
- Linh Hoang