CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
An excellent Sourcing Merchandiser job based in Hanoi & HCMC has just arisen at one of the world's leading retail companies.
- New Line Critical Path Management
- Work with supplier and quality team for new line review Request for samples and documents during the QA process, and sign off packaging mock-up sample
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure on time delivery of new lines Work on problem solving in event of any issue, like quality and delivery
- Order Management
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure on time application of inspection arrangement & delivery booking with 3PL.
- Negotiate on order quantity adjustment and delivery movement Monitor and manage the orders execution to ensure DIFOT (Delivery in full on time).
- Supplier Management
- Supplier performance monitoring and improvement opportunity identification
- Align with suppliers on the improvement plan and govern the implementation Follow up with suppliers on ES and Technical Audit arrangements
- Project Execution
- Define the department level plan and prioritization
- Execute the projects when relevant, including but not limited to sustainability, Overseas Stock Buffering, Overseas Decanting, etc.
- Key Challenges of This Position: Ensure on-time-delivery of right quality products from diversified supply base/Delivery of strategic projects.
- Required Qualification Level: Diploma
- Qualification Field: Any Preferred Qualification Level: bachelor’s degree (Undergrad)
- Qualification Level: bachelor's degree (Undergrad)
- Qualification Field: Specialisation in any relevant field like merchandising, international trading.
- Production Process and Product knowledge
- Understand ES audit, technical audit and sustainability requirement of the company
- Knowledge of merchandising procedures
- System and software knowledge like PLM
- Work efficient, detailed mind and effective/Rational,
- Responsible, logical, organised, decisive
- Collaborate with others to drive results
- Ability to learn and work under pressur
- Ability to deliver results independently with min guidance
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills, influencing skills, summarising and analysis skills
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Ha Dang at (+84) 84 398 9088 or nguyetha.dang@adecco to discuss further.
- Ha Dang