Project Manager -Waste Water Treatment
Our client is a well-known water treatment solution provider in the market
- Manage and control all on-site construction aspects of the project.
- Assist in the selection of construction subcontractors/supplier where appropriate.
- Manage and control all suppliers and subcontractors at site level.
- Organize and manage regular internal progress meetings.
- Participate in and contribute to regular design meetings on site as appropriate.
- Ensure that the Contract construction programme is adhered to or bettered.
- Plan, programme and execute each respective tasks/works.
- Ensuring that accurate records are maintained.
- Provide weekly/monthly progress report.
- Liaison with Client, Consultants, Supplier and Sub-Contractor representative on site specific matters.
- Translate documents from local language to English
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the construction work and/or Project Management.
- Experience on water or wastewater treatment construction projects will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr Liem Duong at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 42 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Liem Duong