QA Part Leader
- Manage/ control/ oversee QA/QC part’s process, staff and performance.
- Ensure compliance with the customer requirements, quality policy, company standards, regulatory and external standards.
- Review the implementation and the efficiency of quality and inspection.
- Set quality objectives and ensure those targets are achieved.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Analyze data to identify are as for improving in the quality system.
- Monitor risk management actives.
- Responsible for document management system.
- Strong skills in English, speaking Korean is an advantage
- At least 5 year experiences in the QA/QC management for manufacturing companies with large scale from more than 1000 employees.
- At least 3 years experiences Management position .
- Prioritize candidates have experience in LCD/OLED scope.
- Good communication, presentation, instruction skills
- Good knowledge of management tools: such as 7QC tools, 5S, ISO 9001,…
- Bachelor Degree or higher.
- Major: Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering,…
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Thao Do for further information: +84 855 106 623 or email email@example.com
- Linh Le