LocationHo Chi Minh City, Dong Nai
CategoryFood & Beverage
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
A leading global company in yeast & bakery ingredients is looking for QA/QC Manager to lead its quality department
- To ensure Quality sample meet in-house standard and customer requirement.
- Manage all activities of QA/QC / ETP to ensure continuous operation.
- Training, coaching and support for personnel to complete all responsibility of QA/QC: Halal, Kosher, Food safety culture. Evaluate employee performance.
- Do estimate and control the cost of CAPEX, OPEX for the operation of the department.
- Monitor the daily schedule (add, cancel or change the inspection/audit/other), and arrange the QC inspection schedule properly.
- Oversee daily QA/TE operations and perform corrective actions with vendors/factories to achieve customer requirements and standard.
- Manage of QC team inspectors to ensure their daily tasks.
- Maintaining the Management system (ISO 9001, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, Halal, Kosher…)
- Maintaining validity of certificates. Connect with Certification Bodies for the audits or any activities for continuously certificates.
- Assessing monitoring and validating the management systems to ensure that everything is effective. Evaluation of the root causes of non-conformities and corrective and preventive actions.
- Composing and updating the management system procedures
- Training and coaching for all personnel about the management system to ensure that everyone who involved in the process that produce the products deep understand their responsibility in quality and food safety.
- Monitoring quality and safety of finished products
- Trend analysis of quality and safety data, suggest the improvement actions
- Monitoring the non-conforming products
- Registering for products to make sure that it meets with authorities request (authorized)
- Communicating with consumers, authorities and other for any requests about quality or/and safety.
- Resolving customer complaints
- Monitoring quality and safety of materials, suppliers capacity
- Auditing and choosing suppliers about quality, safety and management requirement..
- Composing and updating the technical requirement of materials.
- Manage / develop QC team & care of Lab equipment.
- Prepare and maintain Quality records for review of completeness and accuracy to meet both internal and external expectation.
- Review equipment calibration, validation, and maintenance records to ensure they are performed correctly and on time.
- Monitoring the pest control supplier.
- Supporting production and R&D for new product trial.
- Making the QA periodic and unexpected report
- Other requests from the Board of Directors.
- Min 05 year of experience in QA/QC
- Leadership experience, excellent communication skill
- Requested certificate of ISO, Halal, Kosher
- Advanced knowledge of ISO, food safety regulations, QC management
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. Hai Nguyen at +84327 849 682 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Hai Nguyen