Added 101 days ago
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
- Review and approve finished goods and components manufactured by client's vendor
- Evaluate and support vendors with improving Quality Control and Assurance programs and processes
- Perform random quality audits to ensure vendors are in compliance with our client's Product Requirements and Quality Standards
- Report potential problems/risk/threat to management and update Quality Reports and Metrics
- Support internal business partners on all quality related activities for New Product Development
- Support internal business partners with investigating and resolving quality related customer complaints
- Promote and support on time delivery performance among vendors by ensuring specs outlined and production delays are minimized
- Assist with identifying, qualifying, and onboarding new component and finished goods suppliers
- Assist with cost savings and continuous improvement projects.
- 3+ years’ experience in Quality Control and Assurance; furniture experience in multi-cultural environment preferred
- Strong organizational, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Must be able to read, write, and speak English and Vietnamese.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of personnel in a professional manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle an ever changing, fast paced critical work environment
- Business Acumen - Understand the complexity of business on a global scale. Embrace cultural and individual differences with empathy. Work with the nuances of specific local cultures to make informed decisions.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% for work
- Proficiency on the Microsoft suite of products (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Qualified candidates who are eager to embrace the design-driven, inspiring culture at a stable, growth-oriented company are encouraged to apply.
- B.A./B.S. degree in Business Administration or related field
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext: 40 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang