As a QA Engineer at the Company, you will be part of a motivated team where it is the team’s effort and result that makes a difference.
Together with your team (developers, testers, UX, scrum master, product owner) you will develop and maintain products with high quality and solve the problems put before you. It can be small improvements identified by customers or internal Customer Operations organization, or major projects part of our product roadmap. As a team you have daily meetings, refine your backlog, start and stop sprints and all the things you would expect from an Agile process. You learn from each other, share knowledge and skills, and work on improving your team process. They want you to grow both as a team member and as an individual with your technical skills.
Their product suite consists of a number of SaaS products that are continuously improved and integrated by our teams to provide better customer value and user experience. A large part of solution is web based, but the company also has a native mobile platform (iOS/Android).
- 3+ years of software testing experience
- Used to work in an Agile team and environment
- High interest in delivering quality solutions as part of a team
- An eye for the details but also able to “zoom out” and see the whole picture of what they are trying to deliver
- Very experienced in working with web solutions and how to test them
- You want to be part of an Agile team and help your team to achieve the sprint goals with good quality.
- You are self-motivated and contribute your knowledge around testing, exploratory testing, automation etc and asking difficult questions! You come up with ideas on how to best test our work.
- You want to work with automation tools to improve regression testing
- Experience in testing web solutions and API:s using scripting languages such as Python or frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver or others.
- A high level of written and spoken English.
Good to have:
- Experience using BrowserStack or similar cross-device (automation) testing platform
- Experience testing native mobile app solutions
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Understanding of SQL and databases
- GIT-based version control and workflow
If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact Ms. Nhung at email@example.com for further discussion. Thank you.
- Nhung Nguyen