CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
Our client specializes in precision machining manufacturing, whose factory locates in Binh Duong province...
- Leads the local QA organization including QA, QC, Documentation Control, Technician team, etc. ..
- Oversight of local quality processes including CAPA and internal audit. This includes the implementation of local and global procedures. Establish metrics that indicate success and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate, facilitate and manage the external and internal auditors such as BSI or global auditors...
- Technical advisor to Quality, R&D and Manufacturing engineering including directives in regulatory issues to project teams.
- Responsible for the implementation and continuous improvement of Quality Management System and Product Quality. ..
- At least 8 years working in quality assurance/quality management role in Metal Precision Matching Assembly with over 4 years at management level.
- MUST HAVE: practical experience in CNC precision machineries/manufacturing process/measurement instruments; hand-on experience in CMM- Coordinate Measuring Machine and ISO9001:2015...
- Having experience in project management and willingness to work hand-on tasks and build up new team/system totally is prefered.
- Having the good understanding in ISO 13485 and Six Sigma is a plus...
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- At least hold the Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or equivalent experience required.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang