- Arrange – assign tasks, functions and duties for R&D members within the scope management.
- Management, training and ability development for team.
- Receive research and development requests for new products, propose implementation and implementation plans.
- Conducting inspection, monitoring and synthesis of data, factors affecting product quality.
- Make plan for testing. Develop a detail roadmap for each specific exam. Efficient and timely technical support guidance to the departments involved during the inspection.
- Prepare reports for the test results and propose the next actions plan.
- Research and apply technologies for costs and develop new products.
- Research to see market trends, develop new technologies and products
- Monitoring and updating information on state regulations related to products to adjust standards for suitable with the new issued circular.
- Coordinate with departments in the company to ensure the products ... according to the announced content.
- Make technical documents, technological processes, instruction documents, training on new projects and products.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Foreign language: Reading comprehension and communicating normally in English.
- Understand the process of manufacturing industry
- Have at least 05 years experience in technology, knowledge of materials, technology and 1 year in equivalent position.
- Careful, comprehensive and capable of leadership.
Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Anh Pham