R&D - Software Engineer
As the Software Chief Engineer, you will be responsible for
· Design and develop embedded firmware for a company product.
· Support project team activities related to the specification of requirements, software implementation, test case development, verification test execution, and certification support.
· Analyse requirements, identify required work, and estimate development tasks.
· Work in conjunction with the hardware engineering team to ensure the solution meets operational requirements.
· Create product documentation inputs for technical writers.
· Work with the manufacturing organization to make sure new product firmware and features are smoothly integrated into production.
· Analyse and troubleshoot customer-reported software issues.
· Collaborate with multiple software teams.
· At least 5 years’ experience in C/C++ programming, embedded software.
· Experience with communication protocols like: I2C, SPI, UART, USB, BLE, …
· Experience with media play and motor control.
· Experience with firmware development for microcontroller platforms (ARM, RISC-V).
· Basic hardware knowledge and being able to read hardware schematics.
· Experience with RTOS, and Embedded Linux would be advantageous (optional).
· Having hands-on experience in using JIRA and at least one version control tool such as Git, Gerrit
· Hands-on experience in using IAR and Jlink debugging.
· Good English or Chinese communicate skills.
· Flexible and able to learn and use new technologies.
· Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently get things done.
· Good in problem analysis and solving.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related major.
- Ha Dang