LocationHo Chi Minh
Adecco is the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions. With more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide, we’ve got you covered.
Working at Adecco Vietnam is a great way to a pivotal role in life and society, all while developing yourself and your career.
We are currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill up our Recruitment Intern position:
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assist with recruiting responsibilities such as applicant profile creation, system tracking, and other administrative duties.
- Process 1st phone screen these sources to utilize candidates pool for new projects.
- Share job post, post-up on social media to enlarge candidate pool at suitable times.
- Conduct research to locate information such as candidate profiles or contact information for clients.
- Market research and mapping;
- Work under the direction of the Team Leader or Manager, support paperwork.
- A 50-70% chance of running and closing a job, experiencing a full-cycle of recruitment including senior positions.
- Duration: 6 months.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to interpret individuals and identify problems through actions, gestures, language, and behaviour.
- High motivation, especially in the sales department is a plus.
- Task-oriented and detail-oriented.
- Excellent team player.
- Be able to work full-time in the office during the intern progress.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
- Internship allowance.
- One day a month of paid leave.
- Collective activities (Team building, workshops, Company events – 20/10, Halloween, X’mas...) organized by the Company.
- Many opportunities to promote to a full-time employee.
- Long-term career road map.
- Junior or Senior student is recommended.
- Excellent in both speaking and writing of English, good English is a plus.
- Dedicated to furthering your career as a recruiter, having been in HR-related clubs is a plus.
- Quynh Nhu Nguyen