LocationHo Chi Minh, Ha Noi
Adecco is the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions. With more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide, we’ve got you covered.
Working at Adecco Vietnam is a great way to a pivotal role in life and society, all while developing yourself and your career.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assist with recruiting responsibilities such as applicant profile creation, and system tracking.
- Conduct research to locate information such as candidate profiles or contact information for clients.
- Other administrative duties include format CVs, draft contracts, support meeting minutes.
- Market research and job mapping.
- Work under the direction of the Team Leader or Manager.
- Duration: 6 months.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to interpret individuals and identify problems through actions, gestures, language, and behaviour.
- High motivation, especially in the sales department is a plus.
- Task-oriented and detail-oriented.
- Excellent team player.
- Be able to work full-time in the office during the intern progress.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
- Junior or Senior student is recommended.
- Excellent in both speaking and writing of English, good English is a plus.
- Dedicated to furthering your career as a recruiter, having been in HR-related clubs is a plus.
- Internship allowance.
- One day a month of paid leave.
- Collective activities (Team building, workshops, Company events – 20/10, Halloween, X’mas...) organized by the Company.
- Many opportunities to promote to a full-time employee.
- Long-term career road map.
If you are interested, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your English CV to the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Hien Duong