LocationHo Chi Minh
Adecco is the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions. With more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide, we’ve got you covered.
In Vietnam, we successfully help hundreds of people into exciting new careers every year. Plus, at any one time, we have around 7,000 associates putting their skills to work, not to mention the capability to churn out around 7,000 payroll transactions every month, always on time and confidentially.
But we haven’t let world domination get in our heads. Our diverse team of 100+ employees is deeply connected to the local scene. They understand the people and the market. All the way from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi, we keep ourselves happily busy every day connecting people with jobs and jobs with people.
Location: E. Town Central, 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 13, District 4, HCMC, Vietnam
- Assist with recruiting responsibilities such as applicant profile creation, and system tracking.
- Conduct research to locate information such as candidate profiles or contact information for clients.
- Other administrative duties include format CVs, draft contracts, support meeting minutes.
- Market research and job mapping.
- Work under the direction of the Team Leader or Manager.
- Senior/Fresh graduates who can commit to working full time
- Pro-active and proficient in written and spoken English
- Have staffing mindset and be flexible for Blue Collar project also
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, disciplined and result-oriented
- High sense of service and business acumen
- Adhere to deadlines and prioritize your actions
- Familiar with MS Office and social network
- Junior or Senior student is recommended.
- Excellent in both speaking and writing of English, good English is a plus.
- Dedicated to furthering your career as a recruiter, having been in HR-related clubs is a plus.
- Internship allowance.
- One day a month of paid leave.
- Collective activities (Team building, workshops, Company events – 20/10, Halloween, X’mas...) organized by the Company.
- Many opportunities to promote to a full-time employee.
- Long-term career road map.
If you are interested, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your English CV to the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Hien Duong