Recruitment Team Leader
LocationHo Chi Minh, Ha Noi
We, Adecco Vietnam, are the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions with more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide.
This Senior Recruitment Consultant role will be performing a 360-degree role by maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Identify business opportunities and targeted market sector to grow the perm desk and profitability month on month.
- Direct business development activities including identifying strategic business accounts; participating in global/regional/national tender bids, making presentation and sales visits, sharing client information with other areas the country doing cross selling activities.
- Develop effective relationships with major clients to achieve individual sales growth objectives.
- Keep abreast of market trends within the recruitment industry and communicate competitor’s information.
- Maintain networking activities and represent the organization at local conventions and seminars, liaise with other organizations (e.g. customers, industry and associations).
- Develop, and implement service levels and develop sales for new and existing clients.
- Follow projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals and recommend plans to maximize future business opportunities.
- Acquires new business relations as well as expanding and retaining existing customer relationships.
- Perform meetings with Consultants to understand cross sell results, provide recognition, review product knowledge, set goals and skills review.
- Follow all strategic Sales and Marketing initiatives/ plans are developed and implemented in order to grow market share.
- 4+ years in services related environment with 2 years in similar capability
- Knowledge of People Management Skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Good Time Management and Planning
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluency in English
Degree in related fields
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO" or send your English CV to the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hien Duong