Recruitment Trainee Program 2023
LocationHo Chi Minh city & Hanoi city
Adecco Recruitment Trainee Program 2023 is designed to recruit talented fresh graduates and young professionals who can grow into high-performing consultants after 6 months and are ready to take on Adecco's future business challenges.
Talents selected will get a professional experience at the headhunting process and will have the opportunity to realize and unleash their full potential faster by collaborating with our diverse and experienced experts.
As a Recruitment Trainee, first and foremost, you are required to prioritize your Learning quickly, practicing daily, followed by Performing and Delivering consistently WOW results!
Your responsibility includes but is not limited to involve in the recruitment, selection and placement of candidates across all industries while maintaining team-oriented approach to working with other teammates.
- Candidate Mapping
- Sourcing & Selecting Process
- Interview & Assessment
- Candidate Management
- Client Meeting & Service Agreement
- Job Closing & Sales Pipeline
- Pro-active and proficient in written and spoken English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, disciplined and result-oriented
- High sense of service and business acumen
- Adhere to deadlines and prioritize your actions
- Familiar with MS Office and social network
- Working in one of the global leading firms in recruitment, payroll and staffing with professional & dynamic environment
- Intensive training & coaching by field experts to develop professional/ technical competencies with T-shape development program
- A permanent job and career with Adecco after graduating from the program.
- Senior/Fresh graduates/Young professionals with less than 2 years of experience who can commit to working full time from July 2023.
- HCMC Office: E. Town Central, 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 13, District 4, HCMC, Vietnam
- Hanoi Office: Prime Centre Building, 53 Quang Trung, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Working time: Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 18:00
- Round 1: Application and Phone Interview (08/05 – 02/06)
- Round 2: Assessment Centre (05/06 – 09/06)
- Round 3: Final Interview (12/06 – 16/06)
- Onboarding: 03/07
How to apply
Please send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: [Full name]_[Trainee2023]_[Location]
- Hien Duong