Regional Sales Manager – ETC Channel
- Build and organize a sales team (TDV)
- Coordinate with Marketing department in the company to carry out Marketing activities
- Make work reports, analyze the market and offer local development solutions.
- Perform other jobs at the request of the Director
- Develop sales plans
- Develop a sales plan, organize the implementation according to the approved plan monthly/ quarterly /yearly.
- Build and manage a team of pharmacists
- Improve team capacity through training, instructing sales skills, product knowledge ..., deploying sales, making reports
- Urge and promote ASM and pharmacists teams to complete sales targets, develop locations to potential doctors, clinics, hospitals ...
- Build and maintain relationships with customers in the area in charge
- Expand location, increase selling points according to revenue target
- Ensure the implementation of promotions, advertising and customer care in the region
- Organize sales and build a team of pharmacists
- Manage customer processes according to channels assigned by customers....
- Deploy sales plans for pharmacists, support employees in implementing assigned work goals.
- Disseminate and monitor the implementation of the Pharmacist's sales policies
- Build and implement sales programs
- Propose to build sales programs...
- Advise Board of Directors on market issues to jointly build effective business policies
- Make reports for direct managers
- Report work progress for direct managers...
- Other related work under the direction of superiors.
- At least 03 years of experience in equivalent positions in companies doing business in the field of medical technology, pharmaceutical products sold via ETC channel
- Profession knowledge & Other knowledge
- Sales skills, good at persuading customers, handling situations, handling rejection
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, in groups and under high pressure
- Management skills...
- Foreign Language: English.
- Information Tech: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Honest, dynamic, progressive, responsible at work
- Intermediate / College / University degree
- Major: Medicine, Pharmacy
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Chau Vu for further information: +84 387 024 142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chau Vu