Added 18 days ago
Regional Sales Manager (IVD)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
An exciting Regional Sales Manager vacancy has just come available in one of the most respected global Medical Devices companies. The candidate must have experience in In-Vitro Diagnostics.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of sales strategies, guidelines with sales organization.
- Plans and monitors achievement of agreed sales targets and of a dedicated sales team in a specified area and for an assigned part or a unit of company’s portfolio
- Plan and execute marketing strategies for the product portfolio to achieve sales and profit objectives
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Ensures achievement of Country CAI/HHS Goals and collaborates to achieve company goals.
- Business area representation in the assigned territories:
- Drive CRM Excellence program
- Drive MTA/MBR
- Manage funnel, forecast
- Interface with Local Marketing Manager and RHQ
- Provide line of sight to CDL on overall BU business
- Provide technical product support and assist with customer specific proposal
- Coaching, supervising sales activities of sales team.
- Provide market intelligence to Marketing team.
Sales force enablement:
- Develop local positioning and sales tools
- Drive solution and value selling
- Create strategies to proactively and actively counter competitive activities and product issues
Communication and Relationship development:
- Build relationships with key customer groups and KOL
- Manage and support fairs, exhibitions and reference sites
Business partner management:
- Manage and follow up with BPs in order to have their collaboration, agreement and implementation for medium and long term plans.
- Tracking and pushing BPs’ stakeholders to meet the target and KPIs of the fiscal year.
Dimension of Function:
- CAI/HHS revenue achievement (ca. 10 mio USD)
- POC business supports and expansion
- Internal team, departments: Marketing, BA, CS, QT, HR, Legal & compliance, BPM, DI team, RHQ team, …
- External: Business partners’ management, sales and PS team, Key customers, other vendors, professional associations in healthcare sectors…
- Minimum 5 years- experience in sales/marketing and strong knowledge in diagnostic market
- Experience in channel management (local distributors)
- Experience in CRM management
- Experience in a leader/manager position with strong leadership skills.
- Understand the diagnostic market, with sales knowledge of ASEAN healthcare market.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill, Covered a sales area with accountability for outcomes.
- Work in a team environment, sensitive to cultural diversity. Collaboration with internal (RBM, CDL ASEAN, RHQ Marketing Team, CS, Training Team, POC HQ) and stakeholders external (business partners, customers, vendors) to fulfill objectives
- Master’s degree in biochemistry/ pharmaceuticals is preferable, other relevant qualifications are acceptable
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Dang Le at +84 936 840 048 or email@example.com for a discussion.
- Dang Le