Added 63 days ago
Regional Supply Chain Lead
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Adecco's client - a global consumer electronics manufacturer is on the outlook for a Regional Supply Chain Lead to join their global team to drive improvement and optimization processes at each country.
- You will be responsible for regional alignment with global procedures and structures and act as the change agent within the region to support overall Supply Chain transformation.
- Key goals (globally shared) are improvement reliability of customer delivery, reduction of SC costs and NWC and increased ability to adapt to changed business requirements. The role is also responsible to improve organisation and people capabilities in the region as well as providing sufficient up to date external knowledge. Compliance with global and regional policies and procedures is a precondition.
- Ensure operational supply chain excellence and compliance with actual global trade regulations
- Drive regional integration of supply chain based on global supply chain operating model, processes and structures
- Orchestrate regional cross-functional processes and organisation with strong focus on reliability & costs
- Drive supply chain initiatives that enable speed, flexibility, and agility to deliver profitable top-line growth and gross margin percentage improvement
- Structure the regional Supply Chain organization, implement global governance policies, structures and standards to meet business goals and customer needs
- Provide leadership direction and coaching to develop a high-performance team with succession plans
- Enable improved connectivity between plant operations, supply chain planning and distribution team
- Contributing to sales and customer satisfaction by ensuring reliable supply of products
- Ensure sufficient supply chain risk management and avoidance, e.g. in strong collaboration with operational compliance and global risk management
- Actively lead measures to ensure innovative work environment, support actions to develop talents and ensure empowerment of people in global SC organisation
- Actively contribute to the global SC transformation and global SC operation. Translate global requirements and big picture into the regions for further roll-out.
- At least 12 years of progressive Supply Chain professional experience.
- Demonstrated success as a Supply Chain leader across all disciplines within supply chain including planning, procurement and logistics, within a region or global environment required
- Broad knowledge and experience in Supply Chain strategies, market analysis techniques, procurement and contracting, vehicle and fleet management, inventory, property and asset management
- Strong collaborator and influencer with effective interpersonal and analytical skills who is able to work seamlessly across countries, cultures, and organizational units
- Able to work effectively in a highly matrixed structure
- Strong financial management and budgeting skills
- Excellent training and coaching ability
- An Advanced Degree in business management or similar.
If you are ready to join this job opportunity, please click on APPLY BUTTON or reach out to Mr. Hai Nguyen via email@example.com or +84 327 849 682 for immediate attention.
- Hai Nguyen