Reporting, Process & Data Governance Specialist
LocationHo Chi Minh City
• In charge data/ report improvements by centralising and creating report standard to provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions.
• Facilitate productivity improvement by initiating and deploying automated reporting/ forecasting tools.
• Implement data governance process, that be embedded within the organization’s data creation, management and protection.
• To calculating annual premium equivalent (APE) to the right sales channels and prepare reports for management team on daily basis.
• Support in performing cross-reconciliation of daily business data with other functions (OP,MIS, DOS .etc...)
• Facilitate the collaboration process with Finance, Actuarial and other functions to provide MIS reports on daily/ weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/ haft-year and yearly reports basis/Ad-hoc reports requested by relevant stakeholders.
• Support in collecting KPI reports submitted by other function then upload into PCA’s MI system, such as: new business submission, number of agents, compensation for distribution ..etc..)
• Support and instruct other departments about Finance-related operating manual & systems.
• Other tasks delegated by line manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in economics, business administration, banking & finance
Knowledge & Skills
• At least 03 year experiences of working in Insurance/ Finance/ Banking or equivalent position
• Must be good knowledge in Access, SQL & VBA. Programming language C# (Visual Studio) is plus
• Be able to work independently and under pressure to meet the deadline committed in company level
• Be able to work with details and good analytical skills to deal with large of amount of complex data.
• Have good English skill (especially speaking and business writing)
• Possess good communication, problem solving and stakeholder management skills
• Be careful and responsible.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms Tien Ngo at +84 359 341 711 or email@example.com to discuss further.
- Tien Ngo