Risk Management & Compliance Assistant Manager
CategoryLegal / Compliance
Risk Management Tasks:
· Developing and implementing an appropriate Risk Framework to meet the needs of the Company, which meets the minimum standards defined by the local regulator and/or the Group
· Perform in-depth analysis of business processes, risks, and controls
· Monitor the implementation and report on risk management activities of the departments
· Build risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company
· Develop and review internal policies and processes; Organize the assessment and evaluation of compliance with the policies and procedures (periodically or irregularly) to assess the operational compliance of departments and develop action plans to minimize risk.
· Carry out the inspection and discuss with the head of the relevant department preliminary findings during the inspection and make recommendations;
· Implement monitoring of the agreed action plan in the compliance audit report; Review and report compliance results as required;
· Enhance compliance behavior and culture through effective communication, training, and dissemination of compliance strategies, policies, and procedures;
· Coordinate and support the relevant departments in regulatory visits, investigations, etc.;
· Report to the Head of the Department any breach and noncompliance issues;
Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
· Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
· Good understanding of risk management and controls concepts
· 5 years of proven experience in compliance/ internal control/ internal audit.
· Experience in manufacturing, especially FMCG
· Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
· Efficiency in computer skills.
· Good command of written English;
Please click on the Apply button or contact our Consultant Quynh Chu directly: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone, Zalo: 0377702104
Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management, or a related field.
- Quynh Chu