Risk Management Executive
The company provides digital transformation solutions for business, following the whole process from Cashier, Sales Management, Shipping, expanding sales channels to e-commerce platform
- Implement risk planning when performing business activities.
- Managing operational risks in business activities, risks in the company's projects.
- Provide risk warnings in projects.
- Implement the development of plans to solve, handle or prevent risks
- Developing and implementing professional processes and guiding documents related to risk management, complaint settlement, reconciliation, and payment.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Male/Female from 25-35 years old
- University graduate or above majoring in Economics, Finance, Banking or related.
- At least 01 year of experience in risk management or equivalent in companies in electronic payment, payment gateway, e-wallet, bank, ...
- Have a high sense of responsibility at work, comply with discipline.
Please click on the "Apply" button or contact our Consultant (Ms. Quynh Chu) for more details: email@example.com / Phone: 0377702104
- Quynh Chu