Added 7 days ago
LocationHo Chi Minh City
- Be the first member of Ho Chi Minh Office, establishing its presence and leading the sales team.
- Develop nationwide business development plans, including clear processes to support business growth.
- Set up business goals and strategies to drive periodic growth and increase revenue.
- Build and implement KPI and commission systems to drive sales team performance.
- Qualify leads, convert them into opportunities, and close deals during the pre-sale process.
- Apply solution selling approach to address customers' underlying issues and provide tailored products.
- Manage and train the sales staff, including recruitment decisions when necessary.
- Conduct sales performance forecasting, analysis, and reporting to Japanese Managers.
- At least 5 – year experience in Sales or Business Development.
- Over 3 years of experience at Manager position.
- At least 2 – year experience in sales Saas.
- Strength at strategic planning and implementation.
- Good successful negotiation, skills to grasp market trends.
- Good communication, problem problems solving skills, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, honest and be able to work independently.
- Good logical thinking, analytical skill.
- Ready to go business trip.
- English: Business Level.
- Graduated from University (prefer majors in Business Administration, Marketing or other related majors).
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Phuong Nguyen at [+84 911 921 918] (Zalo/ Whatsapp) or [email: firstname.lastname@example.org] to discuss further.
- Phuong Nguyen