Salesforce Capability Development Specialist
LocationHo Chi Minh City
- Ensure learning solutions and plans are appropriately proposed and carefully executed with the aim of enhancing salesforce capability on base of throughout learning needs analysis with multiple stakeholders
- Ensure learning activities are quickly adapted to meet with operational and business needs
- Continuously optimize learning experience that is diverse, engaging, effective
Learning Solutions implementation
Be responsible for executing effective learning activities while coordinating both internal and external learning resources:
Organize, implement & follow learning classes and workshops: oversee all activities of communication, organization, logistics, etc.
- Closely follow-up learning activities to ensure learning plans are well executed and meet with business objectives
- Manage and optimize salesforce learning database
- Participate in managing training vendor relations and services;
- Ensure effective collaboration with internal departments who are involved in learning
- Develop and monitor various learning projects / activities / channels, such as:
- Digital learning platform: manage learning contents and user’s database; exploit learning database; ensure continuous improvement of users experience and platform, etc;
- Internal Experts & Trainers development program: develop and monitor pool of internal trainers and experts, organize training and coaching sessions / activities and exercises; follow and report participants’ progress; etc;
- Coaching & Mentoring: organize continuous training and learning activities, follow and monitor pool of internal coaches, facilitate application of coaching into daily management, etc.
- Career development roadmap: consolidate and monitor Sales Managers’ IDP; provide support in terms of methodology, tools and technique; consolidate and manage database of PD Successors, etc.
Learning Solutions Development
- Assist Line management in developing effective plans to facilitate the building and enhancement of Salesforce team’s capabilities: participate in evaluating learning needs, identifying gaps and developing learning solutions, learning plans accordingly.
- Participate in creating, designing and continuously improve learning materials.
- Propose and design learning evaluation tools.
- Provide inputs to continuously enhance learning experience and engagement through a variety of learning approaches, methodologies, activities.
- Provide inputs to enhance and customize training processes that exceed operational needs.
- Supervise and take lead career development for team members.
Any other tasks assigned by management level
Knowledge and skill
- At least 3 years of experience in Learning / Training Management or Salesforce Capability Development
- High effectiveness in Planning & Organizing, and as well as Project Management
- High standard of execution excellence with attention to details
- Structured thinking, good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skill: be able to consolidate, analyze and make use of large amounts of data of various nature
- Excellence in listening and communicating (written and verbal)
- Fluent communication in English
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Curiosity, open mindset, learning agility and adaptability
- Basic Team management skill (experience in leading a small team is a plus)
- High sense of responsibility
Bachelor's degree in HR, Economics, Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Education & Training
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. My Nguyen via email to email@example.com immediate consideration.
- My Nguyen