LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryLegal / Compliance
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryLaw / Legal / Compliance
Our client is a leading international law firm
The role is responsible for Cybersecurity / Data Protection sectors
- Support the Managing Partner and other partners/lawyers;
- Carry out research, advice, and legal opinion work;
- Attend meetings with clients and other third parties;
- Liaise with government departments and organizations;
- Draft documents and co-ordinate the preparation of Vietnamese and English language versions of documentation;
- Undertake business development activities (if necessary);
- Assist in promotional activities and external legal assistance programs organized or undertaken by the Firm;
- Perform such other tasks as would be usually carried out by lawyers within the Firm.
- Over 10 years of experience in Law Firm;
- Fluency in oral and written Vietnamese and English;
- Ability to work individually and on the team as well as the ability to adapt effectively to various personalities;
- Good practice of customer service and advisor to different nationalities of clients.
University degree or higher in law with outstanding academic results;
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. Thang Nguyen at +84 798 190294 or email@example.com to discuss more.
- Thang Nguyen