Senior Buyer (Indirect Purchasing)
CategoryPurchasing / Procurement / Expenditure / Buyer / Merchandiser
Our client is one of leading company specializing in providing tires & track systems for unique vehicles.
- Develop and implement purchaisng strategies for local demand, supply, direct and indirect areas of spend
- Manage the day to day procurement requirements; negotiate with vendors for maximum value delivery to the business.
- Align with internal stakeholder to ensure that all requirements are met in terms of work plans, quality, price and delivery.
- Manage continuous vendor’s performance management program
- Carry out market research to identify potential sources
- Develop a preferred potential vendor listing
- A minimum of 5 year-experience in purchasing of technical commodities in MNCs;
- Excellent communication in verbal and written – English & Vietnamese;
- Experienced with ERP system.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Phuc Nguyen via firstname.lastname@example.org or +84 972993035 to discuss further.
- Ngoc Ngo