(Senior) C&B Executive
LocationHo Chi Minh
Adecco Vietnam is a part of The Adecco Group, the world's leading recruitment and payroll & staffing specialist, with more than 5,100 offices in over 60 countries & territories worldwide. We are big enough to make impact and small enough to care
Over 10 years of experience in Vietnam, we have developed a wide network and expertise to assist companies in building successful and sustainable businesses.
Working at Adecco is a great way to a pivotal role in life and society while developing yourself and your career in a global, evolving organization.
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. If you can make an impact, we’ll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
This is just your very first year(s) in Adecco Vietnam. Your career path will be discussed during the interview and developed based on your strength and interest in years after.
- Involved in the full cycle of payroll processing such as undertaking payroll calculation, performing payroll reconciliation and reporting;
- Ensuring that employee changes are entered correctly and made on timely basis, reviewing changes for proper registration with relevant authorities like social insurance authority, labour department, tax department;
- Monitor the processing checklist and calendars, maintaining precise documentation, providing data/report for respective statutory filling within the stipulated deadlines;
- Examine client(s)’s payroll advice for completeness and clarify with client(s) if in doubt and upload data in system for processing;
- Involved in annual year-end tax finalization. To generate tax finalization form for clients and to provide resolution to any related queries;
- Maintain proper filling and documentation of all relevant documents (Payroll advice, reports and correspondence pertaining to client(s) payroll);
- In-charge of on-boarding and off-boarding process including prepare and distribute offer letter, labour contract, annex, agreement, termination letter to employees;
- Follow, update employee’s contracts/agreements status and prepare paperwork accordingly;
- Send reminder to Department Line Managers regarding employees’ contract expiration;
- In charge of Social insurances declaration on Social Insurance system, following by related paperwork preparation & filling;
- Provide details of Premium Health Insurance package to employees and support employees in reimbursement;
- Update Master Record timely and accurately;
- Register PIT code and dependent for employees to Tax Authority;
- Making data for process monthly payroll reports including prepare time attendance records, data-changed and incomes incurred, to prepare pay slip and send to employees;
- Reconcile bank account with employees to ensure accurate info provided;
- Answer employees’ inquiries related to payroll, state insurance and contracts;
- In charge of C&B ad-hoc tasks assigned by Team Lead and Operations Lead;
- Involved in the full cycle of Billing processing such as billing calculation, performing invoice issue and coordinate and follow finance policy/procedure to complete the invoice.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree/ Professional Certificate in HRM or its equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in payroll, preferably in an outsourcing environment or have managed large employees’ payroll in a multi-national company.
- Client focused and customer sensitive service behaviour;
- Possesses a strong sense of responsibility, positive disposition, initiative, high integrity and able to work under strict deadlines;
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, yet able to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Good command of spoken and written English skills.
- Excellent in Excel and Payroll Software Microsoft Office;
- Working in one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Provider (recruitment and payroll & staffing…) with professional & dynamic environment
- Annual performance bonus
- Learning & Training to develop your competence and broaden your knowledge
- Collective activities (Team building, Workshops, 20/10, Halloween, X’mas, Tet dinner…)
- Leaves up to 20 days and above depending on the internal level (Annual leave, Personal leave, X’mas…)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Premium Health and Personal Accident Insurance for yourself.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Hien Duong